We are headhunting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who is looking to move into a Managing Consultant role for a really, fantastic boutique agency based in Worcester.
They are very inspirational professional and finance recruitment agency with big but realistic ambitions including expansion into new regions (plenty of opportunity to become a Branch Manager if that appeals). The team have a fantastic reputation for quality and service within their market place and therefore the brand is really established, making them a key player in the industry. As the business is not KPI run, it relies on its high achieving staff to be self-starters and have a real motivation to succeed. Personality is key for these guys; they have a grown-up culture with the right mix of team support and individual drive alongside a truly inspirational hands on MD!
The business is now looking to take on an experienced senior recruitment consultant who has circa 12-18 months experience within the professional sector (HR, Legal or Finance) or the Engineering/Technical sector. The successful senior recruitment consultant will take on a full 360 role and manage and grow a team beneath them. Some exposure to management would be preferable but not essential.
- Basic salary of anything between £28 - £38K (depending upon experience)
- Simple commission structure up to 20% (10% if it’s your candidate and 10% if it’s your role and of course 20% for both)
- Bonus on your team’s billings
- Healthcare and pension
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Chance for remote / flexible working if you need it
- Lots of cool incentives to be spoilt with
If you feel that this role is suited to your experienced and expertise, then please get in touch via 0121 2968502 or email@example.com.